THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

For myself.

J:I hate mornings. I think that they are the most romanticized of all sections of a day.
.......
.....
...
J:I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP.
T:Are you still up?
J:Yessss.... Ugh. What are you doing up still?
T:The normal.
J:Ha. Well you should be cool like me and stay up late and suffer from insomnia. Yay!
T:You broke up with me to go out with Peyton Gertner.
J:...? Um. And why would that subject come up suddenly?
T:I was just thinking about it. I don't understand, .
J: Honestly, sometimes I don't either. But what is meant to happen is meant to happen. I was just thinking about this earlier.
T:I don't know... I think you had bad timing. I just wonder why. I wonder if you were tired of me or something.
J:No. It just seemed like it would ultimately be the best decision on my part. I don't know if it was or not. And yes- it was miserable timing.
T:I don't care too much anymore, I'm just curious as to why and why it was for her.. just because she sounded so different from me. It makes me wonder if you were yourself around me or if you acted a certain way all of the time and finally got tired of it.
J:I think that Peyton has some qualities that help me become a better person, while with you I can have fun being the person that I am, but worry about my life.
T:Hah, I get it, I'm a bad person ;)
J:Well you're more like me. That's for damn sure. That's what I like about you. I've also felt that considering how coincidental our relationship is we're bound to run into each other more than once.
T:I just want to punch you. I was fine before I met you, but now I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to, ... other than China. It sucks.
J:I'm sorry. I suppose you could punch me if you'd like. I would let you. I'm very sorry that I've ruined your life. That is why I'm an awful person.
T:You didn't ruin my life, don't give yourself too much credit. It's just depressing because I can't bring myself to like anyone that I meet. I mean like in general- not even "like like" or whatever. I think that most people are stupid and have bad taste in music.-----I'm good at making things awkward.
J:Ha. You try, don't you? And honestly, I don't feel awkward at all. I have something kind of awkward to ask you.
T: What's that?
J:Would you ever consider "us" ever again?
T:You broke up with me to go out with someone who broke up with you to make out with random guys at Christmas parties...
J:Well apparently I misunderstood her the first time. It was because the whole concept of the jealous boyfriend scared her. Then she realized that I wasn't.
J:I'm just going to say this: You have and hopefully will be a great part of my life and I would hate to lose you completely.
T:I'm scared of you in a way. You're so good at manipulating, you always know the right thing to say to make everything okay. And I wouldn't want to ruin your life for you...
J:I'm very aware of that. I'm kinda not the most stable person. But I must admit that I don't want you to vanish...
.......
.....
...
T:Mornings are my favorite part of the day.
Goodnight.

0 comments: